Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy birthday mom {18th}

I love prompts. Period end of story great blog right.
I love prompts because even just one simple word can get my mind going and thinking about something I wouldn’t have thought about before. And if I would have thought about it I most certainty wouldn’t write about it.

LenaBActually

Our topic or prompt as I like to call it is BIRTHDAYS. I love birthdays even more than prompts. My mom’s birthday is later this week; that kinda makes me sad.



When I was a kid I was crazy about birthdays. By birthdays I mean MY birthdays, I counted down, I made lists, and I went nuts. Who doesn’t want to celebrate themselves? And who doesn’t LOVE presents. Now that I am getting older I think of birthdays differently, more of looking back on the year. In my family we try like heck to spend EVERY birthday together. This together usually incorporates myself and my 3 kids, my brother sister in law and their three kids, and mom and dad. Sadly, my husband usually has to miss most of these events (army).

This year I wont be there for my moms birthday thanks Thanksgiving. Mom’s birthday is on the 18th and thanksgiving is only 4 days later with work, school and a 7-hour drive it just didn’t fit this year.

So, I just want to say this to my mom. I love you. I couldn’t ask for a better mom. I hope you have an amazing birthday (not possible without me!)

4 comments:

  1. Aw, your mom and I are birthday twins :) I'm sorry that you can't make it to see her this year though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love birthdays too. Sorry you're not going to make it it celebrate with your mom. How sweet that you blessed her with your words here :)

    I just wanted to let you know on a side note that you're a "no reply blogger" I tried to reply to a comment you left on my blog and couldn't. I never exactly knew what no reply blogger meant,I was one too, but it means when you comment on others blogs they cant reply to you through email which is the easiest way. You can quickly google how to fix it so that we all can keep in touch with ya better :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of your mom! Happy almost Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This no reply junk is silly. Should be a give in!

    ReplyDelete