Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend wrap up

We had a wonderful weekend. After everything that happened Friday I really don't have much to say.
On Friday when my oldest got home from school all I could do was hug her and hold her. She thought there was something wrong but I just needed her to know how much I love her.
We had a low key relaxed weekend.Our weekend was filled with love, fun, and the sun!. We played A LOT this weekend. We had the pleasure of watching the most beautiful baby girl.
We played cards with the kiddos
Were pretty sure we have a little card counter on our hands. As we were playing Payton was memorizing what cards everyone had. (a daunting task considering we were playing war)
We spend a solid 4 hours outside yesterday. God love Alabama weather.

Sometimes you just need to post pictures of really cute kids…



Tomorrow if you visit my blog this is what you will find:
source

No comments:

Post a Comment