Thursday, March 28, 2013

It’s okay Thursday!

Is it really Thursday already! Easter is just around the corner meaning Spring break is almost over. Sadly, all my plans for a great spring break went out the window when most of the family got sick! But it’s okay!

to teach your kids the truth about Easter! It is after all one of the most important days in Christianity!

to be tired of diapers! Seriously, its been six years I am so ready to be done! 

to be more than overly excited for the hot hot heat Alabama has in store for me in the coming months. 

to admit I am kicking butt at working out and getting in shape! 

to want to go Vegan but just not be ready to make that commitment! 

2 comments:

  1. I have heard more people having family sick over their spring break! Hope y'all get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has been pretty yucky around here.

      Delete